“Amazing sushi!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Columbia, Maryland
“Amazing sushi!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

I've been to NYC restaurants for sushi and they've been really good. Sushi King however is the best and has me hooked! The service,the atmosphere, and most of all their fresh sushi is amazing! I personally love the holiday roll and the explosion roll! Can't wait to try something else on their menu.
As my husband and I were indulging who walks in but top chef Carla Hall and her husband! All I have to say is if a chef is eating here you know it's good!

“Go with Kai's recommendations”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Great sushi and friendly staff. Reminds me of a place back home. The explosion roll is really good. Also like the unagi and Baltimore roll.

Mesa
“Duly impressed!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

The staff was incredibly attentive and friendly, and the sushi was some of the best I've had. I travel all over the country, eating sushi every place I go, and this place is at the top of the list! I'll be going back before I leave town.

• Visited November 2012
new york
“Best sushi in town”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We had tempura, and varied sushi - yellowtail, salmon, eel, crab and all were deliciously prepared. Fish was fresh and sweet. Miso soup and salad were great. tempura crispy and not over done. Will do teriyaki next - just had steak the night before.

Visited October 2012
“Hands down best sushi around”
Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

The atmosphere is cozy and humble and the servers are charming. The sushi is the best. Try a Richard roll or something the sushi chef suggests and you will be amazed at the flavor combinations they have mastered.