“There's a reason it's there for this long”
Review of La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza
Elkridge, Maryland
“There's a reason it's there for this long”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

I love this place. The Seafood burrito or whichever one you choose are really very good. I ask for it with extra sauce, which is super yummy. They make a very good margarita too!
My kids like the steak item... and, they have the best fried ice cream! The place needs some updating, it's showing it's age... but the food is very good.

Visited January 2011

Columbia, MD
“Horrible!”
Reviewed July 30, 2009

This has got to be one of the worst restaurant experiences that I've ever encountered. If it were possible to give a negative rating I would (this place is way under terrible). When we arrived, the owner/host/waiter stood and talked with a patron for over two minutes before addressing us and leading us to a booth. He didn't come back right away to get drink orders and the food was so-so at best. So, about three hours after we left, I experienced THE WORST stomach pain ever. I thought I would have to go to the emergency room. I've never been so sick after a meal. I hate this place and will never return. Stay away from this place!!