“WOW... Worth the wait on a Wednesday night no less...”
Review of Stanford Grill

Stanford Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Stanford Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 269 Restaurants in Columbia
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: At Stanford Grill, food is our passion. Our commitment to ensuring you enjoy your dining experience is illustrated in our approach to the menu. Every day, our chefs handpick the freshest produce. Our chef-inspired dishes are made to order and prepared in our open-air kitchen, making you part of the culinary experience. Come enjoy the ambiance, savor exceptional American cuisine and sample our array of red and white wines. Stanford Grill: American cuisine at its finest.
Reviewed August 12, 2014

This place was AWESOME and PACKED!!! We went on a Wednesday night, made a reservation, and still had to wait I think it was almost 30 Min to get our table (6 people, so...)
But it was SOO WORTH IT!! The food was absolutely delicious!
If your ever in the area seek this place out, it is WELL WORTH IT!
Expect to spend a good amount, but it's worth every penny.

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate at the Stanford Grill for our anniversary. She had the wood grilled trout and I had three crab cakes. Both were beautifully presented and delicious.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

I've been twice recently. Both times I had the filet mignon and my date had the prime rib and the chicken. He was commenting before the food arrived that sometimes the prime rib is fatty and you have to pick around it to not eat the fat. It arrived and was perfect.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Took my father here for his birthday and was not disappointed. The staff were great, the food was very tasty and the price seemed about right. The only downside was that the noise level was a bit high and it was hard to hear each other across our larger sized table.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

While a little difficult to find on your first visit, the food and ambiance are worth it. I love that there's live jazz, a great bar, and amazing food. I often find a favorite dish at other restaurants and stick to it, but I seem to try something different here every time and am continually impressed. Their rotisserie chicken truly is wonderful, and I have had it several times, but their steaks, pot pies, soups, salads, and appetizers also bring me back. Is it possible to be in love with a spinach side dish? It would have seemed impossible to me before eating here. Our family loves to come here for a special occasion without extreme prices. I will say that I didn't love their brunch when I tried it one weekend, but I'll continue to come back for dinner! I always leave with leftovers (amounting another meal). Oh, and try to get a reservation when you can, otherwise the wait can take awhile. I've sat at the bar once to avoid the wait though and still had a wonderful dinner!