“THE place for burgers and fries”
Review of Five Guys

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #90 of 268 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed June 15, 2014

if you like burgers the way you want tem, this is the place to go. Bacon cheeseburger is my favorite. And the fries can't be beat. Try it and you'll be back.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

The hype is right. For a burger joint, this place rocks. You need to know your condiments before hand and be aware that the fries portion is more than generous. The cheeseburger is like 850 calories, but once in a while, it is well worth it.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

The bacon cheeseburger and fries are enough to be two meals. Never had a bad burger and the fries are cooked perfectly. The price has been creeping up lately, not happy about that, but not to the point where I stop coming.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

My buddy and I went to the five guys at the Columbia Mall for lunch on Friday. The store is in the food court, which can be packed during lunch. You should really try to get there by 12 exactly. 15 minutes later and you have to wait and there isn't anyplace to sit.

The guy at the counter was really friendly and wasn't afraid to talk to us. This is really a plus and I think they should give him a raise. Friendly staff will help turn people into return customers.

I ordered a small burger "all the way" with small fries and a drink. It came to about $10, which is about right for a mid level burger (not an "entry level" Big M burger). It takes a few minutes for them to cook the burger to your order but it is worth the wait. The burgers and fries come out HOT just like they are supposed to. They give you so many fries that my friend and I split them and it almost too much. Everything was great.

The only downer is the crowd at the mall but that isn't their fault. It's nice to get a good burger when at the mall. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I grew up eating In-n-Out and it would definitely take something good for me to push all those childhood memories aside for Five Guys. Five Guys' burgers are great and I love that you can have all condiments you want, plus the fries are always poured into your bag which makes it seem that you are getting more than you ordered. The atmosphere is like any other burger joint except that you can eat free peanuts while you wait.