“Great food -- terrible service”
Review of Ledo Pizza

Ledo Pizza
Ranked #59 of 269 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Had the best steak sub that I have had in a LONG time just last evening. Mozza sticks were also very good... well seasoned and I really liked the sauce. I was surprised as I thought this was just a pizza place but it was very good. Service on the other hand was not so good but it was a carry out order so how much service can you receive. In my case I walked in and was ignored as the person that came in after me was serviced. Kind of a turn off

Reviewed April 25, 2012

We've been here and other Ledo's. Pizza is very good. Too bad it is a bit far for us.

Reviewed December 4, 2011

Ledo's is a very casual place to eat with unique pizza. My husband always gets the bufffalo pizza and has never been disappointed. I wish there were healthier things on the menu for me though but I can usually find something. Service is always fast and friendly. They also offer takeout which is equally as fast.

Reviewed July 30, 2011

Square style pizza cut into tiny squares - great size for kids. My family loves Ledos but they get very busy on Friday evenings so we always carry out.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook