“Great burger bar.”

Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Ranked #48 of 261 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Baltimore
“Great burger bar.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

We were enjoying a pleasant drive on Mother's Day when we felt like stopping for some simple food at Red Robin. After determining our party did not include children we were sat at a booth in the bar area. Our friendly waiter chatted with us for a bit before taking our order and bringing us a hummus plate. The hummus was actually a little off-putting to look at as it comes dribbled with olive oil on top, but it was delicious with no skimping on the garlic. We were tempted to get a small order of onion rings ( a tall comes stacked over a foot high), but my mom ordered some with her wings and she greatly enjoyed both. My wife ordered a bunless Simple Burger and I opted for the fish and chips. The bottomless french fries are very good (but in this day and age, is bottomless a responsible option? At least they substitute vegetables with no issue.) I found the fish to be pretty bland, but the coating was crispy enough. There are televisions in every corner tuned to different sports games, so this is probably a great place to go to enjoy a few drinks and a game.

• Visited May 2013

Baltimore
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

Red Robin is my favorite restaurant to go to whenever I feel like having a burger and fries! The service is always an A++!

• Visited March 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Yumm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Red Robin is a family staple. Weekend or weeknight, when we want a burger we come here. The wait can be long for parties of 4 or more on the weekend so be prepared to wait.

Visited February 2013
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Good Burgers, Fun for Kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I have decided to search for the perfect hamburger. We found Red Robin through Tripadvisor and decided to check it out. The burgers were good, the service upbeat, and the environment fun for kids. Even the dads have something to do--each corner of the restaurant has TVs on sports channels. Cute place for lunch with little ones.

Visited February 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Service was great...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

I have to start out by saying the service was great. Our waiter helped our table of 7 and did n amazing job. Nothing was missing, everyone's orders were correct etc. The food was average corporate food. I had a veggie burger version of a bonsai burger and while the fixings were fine the burger itself was not cooked the best way. They basically just heated it up, and judging by my stomach pains, they most likely cooked it on the same machinery as the regular burgers...so vegetarians...ask you serve to ensure it. Is cooked separately. We all had a good time, but he next am...a little tummy issues.