“Consistently great experience”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Ellicott City, Maryland
“Consistently great experience”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Red Robin has many locations and every one I've been able to visit have been consistent in both food and service. Their clam chowder is thick and filled with clams and chunks of potatoes. Their cheese on their onion soup drips down the side of the bowl (yummy), and the sandwiches and burgers are always prepared exactly to order. While I've never tasted them, the drinks from their extensive bar look delicious. And definitely save room for dessert, esp. if it's your birthday when you'll enjoy a wonderful ice cream sundae (along with the singing of Happy Birthday). It's a definitely winner!

Visited November 2012

Manassas, Virginia
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I've been to this Red Robin once but I have been to other Red Robins numerous times and i have never been disappointed. I love their burgers and they have a wide array of options for burgers. I also really like that they have a turkeyburger option which is delicious. Their bottomless fries are a big selling point for me.

• Visited October 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“Fun burgers and fries!”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

My husband and I go here frequently and have always had attentive waiters and waitresses. You can't beat their burgers and bottomless fries. Most days the manager stops by to see how things are going. Today Ashley noted my problem with my food and immediately went to the person responsible for the mistake and didn't charge me for the meal. In my last review, I couldn't get the manager to come to my table after 3 requests! We love the new burgers and seasonal drinks that are frequently introduced. No hassle meal...just dig in and enjoy!

• Visited July 2012
Columbia, Maryland
“Excellent for family dining”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

We have been here numberous times. Like their hamburgers, their fries, their fish&chips. Last couple of visits they had added root beer floats with free refills. WOW.

In our opinion, their fish & chips is the best in the Columbia area. Hamburgers are very good.

As will be obvious, this place attracts families with small children. They seem to fit right in.

• Visited March 2012
Maryland
“It's just another burger joint!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

A burger, is a burger, is a burger. I honestly don't know what the big deal is about this place. It's a typical "burger joint" where you can get a little more than burgers. I was not impressed at all! The food was awful. But it seems to be a good place to grab some greasy, diner-like food.

Visited February 2012