“Tasteless, watery Chinese food crap”

Hunan Manor Restaurant
Ranked #161 of 265 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 25, 2013

What a disappointment for such a huge price! The Singapore Rice Noodles had no seasoning - they tasted like Ramen noodles. The Beef Szechuan was all carrots with a small number of beef strips, and the Honey Sesame Chicken was dried up. Three dinners but only two fortune cookies. Terrible restaurant - I will drive to Fort Meade for better Chinese food.

1  Thank J S

Reviewed November 12, 2013

It's one of best place I went to Chinese restaurant around area.
Specially, love seafood and vegetables.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I eat here at least twice a week and the food is consistently great and the service is very good. No matter your preference, the chicken, pork, fish or beef are consistently good.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

My family goes there whenever we want to have Chinese food in Columbia. We order two Sichun type Chinese dishes each time; one dish is made of beef, beef tendon and beef tripe topped with spicy sauce; the other one is tender chicken soaked in special spicy and sweet sauce. My kids love them. My son still orderes the dishes when he comes back for breaks from college. Sorry, I do not know the proper English names for them. I will say it is these particular dishes that keeps us coming back again and again.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We've been going there for many years and, with the exception of new menus , every year or so and the recent chair upgrade, they have been the same as long as we remember - good-to-great Chinese food, fast service, reasonable prices - exactly what one wants for a good meal and some doggie-bag extras for the next day.