“Huge Disappointment”

Good for: Large groups
Baltimore, Maryland
“Huge Disappointment”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We had two parties seated after us and left before us via different server because our service was so bad. It took forever just to place an order or get simple water refills. Our appetizers came late and cold, as did our dinner. The meal I ordered was not as advertised... They used baby miniature salad shrimp instead of real size shrimp, it was missing peppers and the spicy heat. I just had the same dish at one in Westminster and it was great. The server apologized and sent for the manager who didn't come over for another 15 minutes, who then insisted the meal was correct. My wife needed her dinner heated back up twice because they didn't really do it the first time. Ended up getting something else and more appetizers for free, but by the end we had spent an unpleasant 2.5 hours there.

• Visited May 2013

Silver Spring Maryland
“Wonderful Service and Food”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had lunch on a Saturday for 30. We were treated like VIPs. Thank you to the General Manager and our Servers. The food was excellent too!

Visited April 2013
Weedsport
“Tastey Food and good service”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The food was of a good quality, did not take too long to be served and the service was cheerful and courteous. The manager went to each table to greet each patron and ask how there dinner was. Overall it was a nice place to dine.

Visited April 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great service”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Every time our family visits this restaurant, we find courteous and friendly people. Food is always great and fast.

• Visited April 2013
Easton, Maryland
“Spotty service”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

These visits have been two in the past two weeks! There was a recent change in managers and it seems that the staff are not held to making sure that customers receive attention under the new manager! This is after two visits-wanted to give benefit of the doubt. The first time recently, I attempted to place a phone order-left on hold for 5 minutes. Called back, the person on the phone told me they did not have something that is a standard menu item, I then decided I would place my order in person. Went to the bar to order, asked the bartender a question which she answered, she and another wait staff disappeared again waited about 5 minutes. Then I looked for the host. He was not around. I left and went to Bertucci's where I was welcomed with an opened door and staff who were happy I was there. OG lost a $86 order and a tip.

The second visit, the hostess sat us at a table that the server had just washed, soaking wet, laid the menu's down. We got up and asked if we could have a different table and dry menu's and the waitress came over and dried the table. We (not the waitress) went a got dry menues. The food and our waitress were pleasant but disappointed in the recent changes to service!
I did try and call the manager with no call back before I posted this review!

• Visited March 2013