“Wonderful Service and Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Olive Garden
Ranked #130 of 260 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Silver Spring Maryland
“Wonderful Service and Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had lunch on a Saturday for 30. We were treated like VIPs. Thank you to the General Manager and our Servers. The food was excellent too!

Visited April 2013

Weedsport
“Tastey Food and good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

The food was of a good quality, did not take too long to be served and the service was cheerful and courteous. The manager went to each table to greet each patron and ask how there dinner was. Overall it was a nice place to dine.

Visited April 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Every time our family visits this restaurant, we find courteous and friendly people. Food is always great and fast.

• Visited April 2013
Easton, Maryland
“Spotty service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

These visits have been two in the past two weeks! There was a recent change in managers and it seems that the staff are not held to making sure that customers receive attention under the new manager! This is after two visits-wanted to give benefit of the doubt. The first time recently, I attempted to place a phone order-left on hold for 5 minutes. Called back, the person on the phone told me they did not have something that is a standard menu item, I then decided I would place my order in person. Went to the bar to order, asked the bartender a question which she answered, she and another wait staff disappeared again waited about 5 minutes. Then I looked for the host. He was not around. I left and went to Bertucci's where I was welcomed with an opened door and staff who were happy I was there. OG lost a $86 order and a tip.

The second visit, the hostess sat us at a table that the server had just washed, soaking wet, laid the menu's down. We got up and asked if we could have a different table and dry menu's and the waitress came over and dried the table. We (not the waitress) went a got dry menues. The food and our waitress were pleasant but disappointed in the recent changes to service!
I did try and call the manager with no call back before I posted this review!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Voorheesville, New York
“better than your average Olive Garden”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

We live in an area with 5 Olive Garden's within a 30 minute drive of our house. The food is similar in all of them. The service is not. Every server we have had over a five year period at this location has been attentive and pretty professional. Olive Garden is a restaurant I go to several times a year. Though I like their food, the service is usually something my husband and I tolerate. That is not the case here. I would give them a five star, but the food isn't that good!

• Visited January 2013