“Great service”

Good for: Large groups
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great service”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Every time our family visits this restaurant, we find courteous and friendly people. Food is always great and fast.

• Visited April 2013

Easton, Maryland
“Spotty service”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

These visits have been two in the past two weeks! There was a recent change in managers and it seems that the staff are not held to making sure that customers receive attention under the new manager! This is after two visits-wanted to give benefit of the doubt. The first time recently, I attempted to place a phone order-left on hold for 5 minutes. Called back, the person on the phone told me they did not have something that is a standard menu item, I then decided I would place my order in person. Went to the bar to order, asked the bartender a question which she answered, she and another wait staff disappeared again waited about 5 minutes. Then I looked for the host. He was not around. I left and went to Bertucci's where I was welcomed with an opened door and staff who were happy I was there. OG lost a $86 order and a tip.

The second visit, the hostess sat us at a table that the server had just washed, soaking wet, laid the menu's down. We got up and asked if we could have a different table and dry menu's and the waitress came over and dried the table. We (not the waitress) went a got dry menues. The food and our waitress were pleasant but disappointed in the recent changes to service!
I did try and call the manager with no call back before I posted this review!

• Visited March 2013
Voorheesville, New York
“better than your average Olive Garden”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We live in an area with 5 Olive Garden's within a 30 minute drive of our house. The food is similar in all of them. The service is not. Every server we have had over a five year period at this location has been attentive and pretty professional. Olive Garden is a restaurant I go to several times a year. Though I like their food, the service is usually something my husband and I tolerate. That is not the case here. I would give them a five star, but the food isn't that good!

• Visited January 2013
Virginia
“clean, good service”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I just had salad, breadsticks, and soup at the bar, but everything was good and the service was good at the bar.

• Visited January 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Good Italian food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Typical chain restaurant experience. Consistent quality food and service. Party of 5 with one toddler enjoyed the experience.

Visited December 2011