“Horrible service, okay food (if it ever comes)”
Review of Lucky's China Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lucky's China Inn
Ranked #169 of 271 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Honestly, the worst service in a restaurant I've ever experienced. We had two waitresses. One said the other was the manager, but the latter denied she was. She said there was no manager, that she was merely "helping out" whatever that means. We waited for what seemed like forever for anything and everything. We had to ask repeatedly for set-ups, napkins, water, forks, knives, spoons, wine, hot sauce, duck sauce and a spring roll. My chow mein was cold so I asked be it to be reheated. That was the last I saw of it. It was never brought back. No apology. No nothing. Just forgotten. I didn't care at that point. Of course they deducted it from the check. I shared my wife's entree. It was enough. We had a coupon for 50% off of one entree. They miscalculated and gave us three percent (3%) off. We corrected that, too. The food was okay.. On a scale of 1-10, 1 being worst, 10 being best, the Kung Pao chicken was a 4. Egg Roll - 4, Wonton Soup - 5. I would never return. Too many better alternatives.

Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

This place was empty and still it took over 30 mind to get our order. Server seemed totally clueless and overwhelmed. Food was awful. Just a bad experience overall.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Good food, fast service reasonable price . Friendly wait staff

Reviewed September 16, 2011

We've eaten here three times and been quite happy with the service and impressed with the quality of the food. Rarely super busy in the restaurant, but the carry-out orders seem to keep going out the door. Really nice neighborhood, Chinese restaurant - especially for the middle of suburban Columbia.