“Beer, Pizza, and Pups” 4 of 5 stars

Pub Dog
Ranked #25 of 252 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serving 2 for $4.50 House-Brewed Craft Beer's and Gourmet Thin-Crust Pizza All The Time. Happy Hour Mon-Fri 3PM to 7PM featuring $1 off all beer and liquor drinks and $6 appetizers.
West Chester, PA
“Beer, Pizza, and Pups”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Recently my wife and dog and I were Phishing down in MD. There isn't much to do with a dog in the sprawltastic area around Merriweather, so we were happy not only to find this place but also impressed by how decent and laid back it was. We sat outside, had a few IPA's, greek salad (loved it), and two 10" pizzas (I think the menu is salads and pizzas). The staff were friendly and brought our bud some water. Odd that there's no service outside but going back and forth ourselves wasn't a big deal.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
1 Thank Toddworth

Baltimore
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Cheap beer and great pizza! I don't know about you, but that seems like a good combo to me.

Certain beers are 2 for $4.50. That's usually the price of one! The thin-crust pizza is personal-sized and ranges between $9-$10. They are deceivingly NOT small. I thought I'd need two orders to get full, but one was already more than enough. I'm impressed with the variety and the originality of the toppings. I've tried 5 pizzas so far, and I've got to hand it to the Fox & the Hound Pizza

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Tunaidi
Frostburg, Maryland
“Always fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Reasonable beer prices for their own beers. Excellent service...no one enters without being acknowledged....best pizza....best salad...it is the only place we eat when in Columbia. Outside dining for folks with dogs is very good too. Lots of TVs if you are a sports fan. We have had the same server for all 5 visits, and she gets bonus points for being a Frostburg State grad. When she is busy, the others cover for each other. Awesome.

Visited July 2014
New York, New York, United States
“I heart this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This place gives you what you want. Good beer, good pizza, good prices and good staff. The only reason this isn't 5 stars is because it is a bit lacking in the ambiance that I like in a bar but I'm a bit picky. I've been here a bunch of times, got a few cups and will always be back. Never change Pub Dog!

Visited June 2014
Pennsylvania
“Nice Pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I liked this pub restaurant. I loved how it was based off of the dog theme. Drinks are great and have great specials too. Pizza was a plus. Not may restaurants like this on the east.

• Visited May 2014