“Pizza and Beer!”

Ranked #19 of 263 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Serving 2 for $4.50 House-Brewed Craft Beer's and Gourmet Thin-Crust Pizza All The Time. Happy Hour Mon-Fri 3PM to 7PM featuring $1 off all beer and liquor drinks and $6 appetizers.
Middle River, Maryland
“Pizza and Beer!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Who wouldn't like a place that you can eat pizza and drink beer? This is great to go to with friends! They have a great selection of yummy pizza and they make their own beer! The pizza is large enough to share or you can keep it for yourself! You get 2 drinks at the same time. They make some yummy beer! I love the raz. beer!! If you have a dog you can hang out outside! They will bring your dog some water.

Visited February 2012

Columbia, Maryland
“The beer is just not good...”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I know a lot of people are crazy for pub dog it just was not for me. Their beers are a poor imitation of good beer. The place is also a bit of a dive and the menu was very small so I was hesitant to try anything. I would not go back again or purchase pub dog brews elsewhere. Also I visited at lunch time and my husband and I were the only people in the place which also made me a little afraid to try the food.

Visited March 2012
Columbia, Maryland
“A wonderful, local hang out.”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

My boyfriend and I love to drop by and have a few of their pub brews and a pizza (Specifically the Atomis Dog!!!). The Pub Pretzels are a must!!!! Great staff and very comfortable atmosphere!!

Visited May 2012
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“I love this place!”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Thin crust pizza, their own beer, and shots of GM! What more do you need in a bar?

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank 843Rla
Alexandria, Virginia
“Drinks stayed full and the pizza was great...”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

You get exactly what you read on the name; Pizza and beer. Menu selection has over ten pizza options and a few salads, so if u want good thin crust pizza, give this a try.
It wasn't crowded at the time of my visit. Compared to other thin crust pizza's, this one is in the top five. I definitely recommend it, if your in the area.

Been to Pub Dog? Share your experiences!