“Good Place, over crowded at times”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #19 of 265 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have been here several times. Food is good and service is also good. At times I had felt it was over crowded on weekends.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Service is good and the food is excellent. The portions are sumptuous. I have tried many dishes in this restaurant and the food is always very tasty. Before they didnt accept reservaions and now they do, it makes it a lot more convenient.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Very good food in a good location, close to the movie theater. All the food here is good, but the appetizers especially. I really enjoyed it and its great for two or the whole family.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We ordered the fried rice with the combination of shrimp, chicken, and Pork and they brought out enough fried rice for us to take a doggy bag home. I actually like that because the next day I had fried rice for lunch again. :-)

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I was staying at a nearby Marriott and decided to go out with my family for a "sure thing" dinner. PF Changs always delivers quality food and tonight they didn't disappoint. During our dinner a family nearby had a disruptive member and he proceeded to throw a plate shattering it throughout the room and causing a stir of emotions in a few others dinning. Well a long story short ... We got our dinner comp'd and boxed to go. I love PF Changs... Only not in Columbia, MD.