“Bad”
Review of The Turn House

The Turn House
Reserve with OpenTable
The Turn House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 269 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Harpers Farm Road
Description: The Turn House uses fresh and local ingredients to create delicious and innovative dishes. Whether you are stopping by for a frosty cocktail with friends, family dinner on the patio, or a cozy date night by one of our fireplaces, it is guaranteed that you will enjoy not only the quality food but the casual and friendly atmosphere! July 1st 2016 Thomas Zippelli assumed the role of Owner and Executive Chef. Thomas graduated with bachelor in Culinary Arts from Johnson and Wales University. For three years Thomas worked under Chef Daniel Humm at Eleven Madison Park in New York City and for 2.5 years under Chef Thomas Keller at the French Laundry. Please come and visit us again and ask for me. Visit our website for holiday hours: http://theturnhouse.com/
Reviewed July 29, 2013

So i went to Coho grill for restaurant week this past weekend and I will not be back there anytime soon. The decor is really old and the food was not good. Had the Prix fix menu and it was bad. The salad was over dressed, the filet mignon was bland the plates were not clean. The dessert was OK and the waitress was nice, other than that, would not recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Minikins
Thomas Z, Owner at The Turn House, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2016

Thank you for your review of the Coho Grill

My Name is Thomas Zippelli and as of July 1st 2016 I assumed the role of Owner and Executive Chef. I graduated with bachelor in Culinary Arts from Johnson and Wales University. For three years Thomas worked under Chef Daniel Humm at Eleven Madison Park in New York City and for 2.5 years under Chef Thomas Keller at the French Laundry. Please come and visit us again and ask for me and stay tuned for some exciting new changes at the Coho Grill.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I went there for 1/2 bottle wine night and they charged us full price for each bottle of wine. On another occasion they added a double gratuity to our bill and they would not refund it. Poor customer service.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Our waiter Andrew was pleasant and attentive most of the time however, the girl who served us bread pretty much threw us our plates and tossed the bread on to our table. The Mixed Grill entree, which was priced over $20 consisted of a partially fried banana, a cheap overly salted sausage, and a piece of chicken that looked like a mushroom. The pork looked like it came from one of the lunchables I packed with me when I went to camp as a kid. The crab cake entree consisted of one small crab cake and two small potatoes. Prices seem to be inflated since the restaurant is located in a golf club.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food is OK though inconsistent. The best value is on half price burger night as most dishes are overpriced. We have had perfect dishes and dishes that had sat too long and cooled before they hit the table.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I agree with the previous review that it's a bit of an older crowd. The food was good - not really worth the price though. When we went it wasn't busy, but then again it was a weeknight. Service was excellent and quick.