“Enjoyable!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Southwest Gulf Coast, Florida
“Enjoyable!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Four of us and a 3 month old baby arrived on a Friday evening without a reservation expecting to wait for a table but we were seated upon arrival. The waiter brought a high chair for the baby seat and the service was attentive and welcoming. The Thai Green Curry Chicken and the Chef XU's chicken were good. Two of us ordered a glass of wine and each glass had a large portion of wine. We enjoyed the music and atmosphere too. Thank you!

• Visited February 2013

Ellicott City, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, live music”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We ate with a group of friends and sampled several dishes. Chicken and vegetable dishes were very good, with some interesting combinations not offered at most chinese restaurants. Beef tasted good but was tough. The highlight was live music, a jazz trio accompanied by a young and very talented singer, Ms. Bagley. We look forward to returning for more good food, live music and excellent service.

• Visited January 2013
Woodstock Maryland.
“Was one of our favorites but disappointed this time.”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Jessie Wongs has alway been a huge favorite for us. We have been going there for 10 years and LOVED it. We went for new years eve this year and took our kids for the first time. We were excited that we could finally take them because they have always been pickey eaters but are FINALLY trying new stuff.
Our evening began with appetizers of egg rolls and satay. Satays were wonderful! Egg rolls, Bland and cold. Waiter was sweet and quick with service. Main courses came about 20 mins later and all dishes were luke warm and my daughters chicken was underdone( raw). It was definately a disappointment and I hope that Asean Bistro reads our remarks and takes them into consideration. I would love to go back there and enjoy it again. As I said before, it WAS one of our favorites and I would like it to be that again.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Nursingstudent_11
Tampa, Florida
“Not your average Asian Restaurant”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Bistro is exactly what this restaurant is. They provide a sit down restaurant and a separate entrance for to-go orders! The food is authentic and well prepared. There are few restaurants that I would say are my "go-to" places. This restaurant is my "go-to" place when I'm in Columbia Maryland and I want authentic Asian cuisine!

Visited November 2012
“A new taste of Asian.”
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

My first taste of fried scallops. It was actually amazing. From the choices of sauces, I chose the chef's spicy sauce. It came over a salad with a side of rice. Great texture and flavor! My waiter was also very attentive and friendly. Would recommend.