“Quiet Neighborhood Restaurant”

Ranked #71 of 276 Restaurants in Columbia
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Good selection of noodles, friendly people, reasonable prices.

Reviewed May 29, 2011

I eat here every so often since they first opened. Would eat here more often, but I do not eat out as much as I used to. This restaurant offers a variety of noodle dishes from various Asian countries. I wish I could say that I've tried everything on the menu, however, everything that I have ordered has been delicious. I tend to reorder my favorites everytime.
I'm surprised someone had problems with customer service. I've always had a pleasant dining experience. The staff have been nothing but nice. I like the modern minimalist style of the restaurant and last but not least, the dishes are reasonably priced.

(Btw, this is not a chain restaurant as one reviewer stated. He/she must be mixed up with Noodles and Company. Doofus.)

Reviewed March 21, 2011

Don't go there unless you have no choice-they do not value their costumers at all. They only care about making $. Used to go there a lot (like every week). One time one of the dish is cooked wrong and had a bad taste to it. Brought this up to them, (in a very polite manner) but the owner somehow got offended, because when we went back next time, she acted if we were NOT even welcome there-never mind that we gave them a lot of business before over two year period. Now I really regretted all the money we spent on that place

Reviewed November 4, 2010

Noodles Corner is one of the best authentic Chinese restaurants in Maryland. Their food is always good and comes out fast. Every time I go to Noodles Corner I always leave satisfied and wanting more. The service is also excellent and attentive. I highly recommend Noodles Corner if you are looking for authentic, delicious Chinese food!

Reviewed August 6, 2010

Ugh - I found a BIG bug in my soup - wings and all. Pretty much traumatized me. I had already eaten half the bowl. UGH. When the waitress finally came by to fill our long-dry glasses of water, I pointed the bug out to her. She didn't even apologize - just took the bowl away and never brought a replacement (not like I would have eaten it) and still charged us for the dish. Shockingly, on a prior visit, I saw a cockroach crawl up the wall. I decided it was a fluke, because it looks kind of clean and the food was good - but after FINDING a huge bug in my soup, I was just repulsed. I will NEVER EVER return here.