“Average”

Ranked #24 of 279 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Bertucci is great in drinks and apps....food apart from pizza, not impressed. Another opportunitymaybe

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We are from NY so we are very skeptical when ordering pizza since the pizza where we live is absolutely fantastic. We ordered the margarita pizza and it was very good - some areas of the crust were a tad on the overcooked (burnt) side but for the most part the flavor was excellent. The rolls were delicious and the accompanying olive oil as well. We had good service - not great - but overall decent. We would definitely come here again.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We ate at Bertucci's twice during our stay in Columbia.
The place is nothing fancy. The training program for the wait staff could be better.
The **Chicken Domani** is worth the trip!
From the menu: "Sautéed chicken tossed in a white wine sauce with gemelli pasta and spinach, finished with Asiago cheese."
I had this both times, and it was fabulous!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant several time while visiting my daughter. I know she likes the menu and the food is very good. The service is unenthusiastic. The last time, we did not have reservations for seven so I would understand the wait, but when there were plenty of open seating for large groups and we still waited 30 + minutes I felt it was more to 'punish' us than because they did not have room. Unfortunately, sometimes people can not make reservations. Our case was people traveling from out of state to get there and not knowing exactly what time all would arrive. We finally got seated thanks to a manager who came on shift and saw us waiting. The rest of the staff seemed to be bored with their jobs. The food was still good, but I was sad to see this place begin such a downward spiral.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Decided to check this place out for their pasta and ordered the Lobster and Basil w Smoked Mozzarella and Ravioli. The flavor was special like the chef made it just for me:) Wife and I also had the red sangria which had a flavor all its own. When I want pasta again, we will be back!