“most gracious owner and excellent sushi”
Review of Sushi Sono

Sushi Sono
Ranked #12 of 269 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I've eaten here a few times and want to comment on the woman who appears to be the owner. Every time I've been here she has been very friendly and works hard to accommodate even those adults and children who are less than gracious. It is obvious why so many people return because of her effort to personally connect with each guest.

The sushi has always been excellent and tastes fresh.

The wait staff is also very attentive.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

The sushi experience here was awesome. The service was outstanding, very friendly and helpful, the food was amazing, every single item we ordered was delicious, the seaweed salad is a must

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Years ago when my husband and I were dating we loved this restaurant because he and I both really enjoyed sushi. He would also take clients there for work. We moved an hour away and have not been back until Friday. We carried out though this friday because we needed to get home. Quality of the food and taste was just as we remembered it. A go to roll for us is rainbow roll. Their rainbow roll is incomparable because of the quality of the fish. Delicious! My husbands favorite rolls are bridal veil and royal crab roll. Thumbs up. Excited to make a date and go back.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Sushi Sono is arguably one of the best sushi restaurants I have ever been to. Though it is not extremely fancy, the sushi is almost unbeatable and the service is quick and friendly. Their specialty rolls are very unique and satisfying. My favorite rolls here are spicy tuna, philadelphia and the lobster rolls. Don't forget to get the shitake mushroom soup as a light appetizer.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

you cannot beat sushi sono on ambiance, flavor, originality, and daily specials. bring your wallet, its easy to run up the tab here. but its so worth it! service is impeccable and fast. fish is fresh and very high quality. always check the specials....you will always have something you've never tried before and be very happy. i love the green tea ice cream for dessert. there are also very fun private rooms if you have a party or company function. i cannot recommend this place enough.