“every seat in the intimate theater has a great view”

Toby's Dinner Theatre
96 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“every seat in the intimate theater has a great view”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I am not a big fan of their buffet. It's okay but the theater is awesome. The tickets are reasonably priced.

Visited May 2014

Woodbine
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Food great, production excellent”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

The food was very good but the tables are way too close together to be comfortable. The production was excellent although our waiter (who was also a member of the cast) was a bit rushed and therefore charged us for two glasses of wine that had been ordered at another table. In his defense, he apologized profusely and straightened out the problem as soon as we pointed it out.

Visited June 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 135 helpful votes
“I'd go back for the performance--not the food”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

I recently took my granddaughters to a performance of "Shrek." The cast was outstanding and the theater-in-the-round design meant the children were right on top of the action...one even got a high-five from Fiona during the closing number. The children loved identifying the servers during intermission by their roles in the play. The buffet was just okay, but there was enough variety for everyone, and who doesn't love to build your own ice cream sundae? Although not all productions are child-friendly, many are, and I'd highly recommend as a way to introduce youngsters to a professional, full-length production.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank atastefortravel
Baltimore, Maryland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Shrek The Musical”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

What a great experience....I had never been to dinner theater and didn't know what to expect....The Show was Assume and made me want to go home and watch Shrek right then and there....It was a buffet and the food wasn't so great....The salad bar was really good....I would return to see another show....

Visited May 2014
Gambrills, Maryland
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Shrek The Musical is hilarious!”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I saw the matinee performance of Shrek The Musical today and I thought it was great!!!! The food was a brunch buffet and a salad bar and it was mediocre. Our server was actually Fiona and she did a great job. The play itself was good and it had some cool effects like the dragon! Lord Farquaad was hilarious!!!!! We got to take pictures after the show with Shrek and Pinocchio which I thought was nice. Shrek is a play that should not be missed!!!!

Been to Toby's Dinner Theatre? Share your experiences!