“Great family fun!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great family fun!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We've been here several times for different shows, usually with kids in tow. We all have a great time. You can't beat live Theater. Much more fun than going to the movies!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank MG1926

Burtonsville, Maryland, United States
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Les Miserables - Fantastic Show!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Don't miss Les Miserables at Toby's! Great talent and a well done show. The sets are perfect, the actors are flawless and the story by Victor Hugo lives on! A good buffet to enjoy before the show makes this a worthwhile night. The Baltimore Sun gives the show a fantastic rating and so did the group I was with - do your self a favor and go.

Visited August 2013
mount airy, maryland
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Absolutely wonderful”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I recently attended the matinee performance of "Les Mis" at Toby's. By far there aren't enough superlatives to describe the performance. Absolutely wonderful. I am amazed at how many people come to a matinee that starts serving at 1045 AM, but the place was packed. We had great seats and I am not sure there is a bad one in the place. The staging was clever. I couldn't imagine how they were going to master it on such a small area, but they did including Javier leaping from the bridge - you have to see it! Even though it was a long production the time flew by. The food service ran continuously right to the start of the show. The buffet offered many choices including the wait staff slicing roast beef. I do love the ice cream sunday offerings. If you haven't been in a while this is the show to see!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank ngkgschck
Baltimore, Maryland
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Every show has been great!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I have seen a few shows here and they all have been wonderful! The staff is very pleasant and the food is very plentiful. It's not the best food that I've had, but it will as okay. I think my daughter and I enjoyed the ice cream the best. If you are looking for a good show tho, this is the place to go!!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Great food, good atmosphere, decent theater”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Toby's Dinner Theater in Columbia serves a buffet of surprisingly good food. The venue itself is well-constructed for a small-troupe theater, with ample free parking. The actual play we watched was OK; neither remarkably good nor bad. Perhaps other shows produced there are more exciting. But the overall evening's experience was definitely positive.

Visited June 2013

Been to Toby's Dinner Theatre? Share your experiences!