“Do not miss out!”

Cuisines: Indian, Nepali
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I've seen the space that Curry & Kabab's is now occupying turn over several times. I hope that they last though because the food was delicious! The menu is very extensive and has both Indian and Nepalese food. Since I'd never tried Nepalese food before I decided to give it a shot and ordered the vegetarian dhedo thali. The waiter was very sweet and while he was probably appalled at my American ignorance he taught me how to use the blue corn dough to scoop up the vegetable dishes with my hands.The flavors were complex and it was spicy without being too overwhelming. My partner had a kabob that came out sizzling and perfectly cooked. I would love to go back for their lunch buffet and be able to sample more dishes.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Really a wonderful hidden Gem in Columbia. Our family gets food from this restaurant at least once a month and the service and food is second to none. Don't let the construction at WL village center turn you away it is completely worth it.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Please Note: This review of their food is from a grubHub delivery - We did NOT visit the restaurant.

Sometimes you just need the hot spicy exotic spices of East India. The soft warming reassurance of Naan bread, the cooling refreshment of a good yoghurt Raita, and the spicy crunchy fun of Papadam. Curry and Kabob delivers it (though a bit slowly) and more!

The Chat Papri was amazing - I'm sure it got a bit LESS crispy in the delivery process but we found this app quite addictive and a healthy portion for sharing! Crispy home made chips tossed with cool cucumber, chick peas, tomatoes, diced onion, & cilantro then drizzled with spicy & sweet sauces. YUM! Crave-able!

12 Piece Momo, a Nepali App, was also fantastic! Plump pinched steamed dumplings filled with spices & chicken and served with a wonderfully tangy dipping sauce. Great buy - 12 pot stickers at $8.95!

Entree wise we also got Chicken Tikka Masala, which was delish, as well as the Shrimp Tandoori.

Sure the bread prices seem higher than local take-aways but they're double sized! One order is really like two!

Don't forget to order much needed accompaniments like cool yoghurt Raita 2.95 and crispy Papadam. (Though you get spoiled getting that for free when dining in, don't you?)

All in all, we were quite pleased with this order & had leftovers for days!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This restaurant run by Nepalese has food from Nepal and India. It is well prepared and the dishes are large and well worth the cost...which is not expensive. The servers and owners are pleasant and wanting to please and will answer questions. It is a bit out of the way but worth looking for....its buffet lunch is incredible.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

They have one of the best momo's I have had here in Maryland. If you haven't had them before they are like pot stickers you find in Chinese restaurants only better. They don't use a lot of spice for people who don't like spicy so it's American friendly. Everything else on the menu you can tell them the level of spicy you want. I personally like the chicken choyla you can find it under Nepali appetizers along with momo. I hope my review was helpful.