“Rude, poor customer service, and food getting worse and worse”
Review of Ichiban Cafe

Ichiban Cafe
Ranked #194 of 277 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I've been ordering and buying from there before but they have the worse customer service and they lie! They say delivery is $15 minimum but when you order they make the excuse that drinks are not included even though nowhere ut says that in the policy. Ironically on the same day I order similar cost and the brought it to me. I called again and the old asian lady was rude and disrespectful. This place has gotten worse with time and people should not sponsor it since the food even taste worse! If I could I give them zero iut of 5!

4  Thank Nyl2180

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Ichiban Cafe is located in the big strip mall on 175 with Books A Million and JoAnns. We stopped in on a Saturday afternoon when the place was empty, but I got the feeling that a lot of their business is take-out. They serve both Chinese and Japanese cuisine, each taking up a different side of the menu. They had a number of specialty sushi rolls advertised, but my wife and I stuck with the Chinese side of the menu. My wife enjoyed her curried tofu, but I found my cashew chicken to be a little bland. One thing we always forget about Chinese food is that the portion sizes are so large that we could easily have split one of the entrees. This seems liek a great place for a quick meal, if not a destination, but that's what it seems to aspire to be.