Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia / South
$209
DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$137
$169
Hilton Garden Inn Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$179
$125
SpringHill Suites
$154
$124
Courtyard by Marriott Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$229
Travelocity
All reviewsfront desknewer hotelcomplimentary breakfastup to dateking suiteeasy accessindoor pooldesk staffexcellent hotelnice propertyoatmealgreat place to staypleasant stayrooms are cleanwould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areafitness center
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The hotel is close to I-95, it is really new and clean, and the staff members were tremendous. We stayed 8 days, and the place was busy the entire week. There were a lot of sports teams and business travelers. We were on vacation visiting Baltimore, Washington and Annapolis. The room was a good size - the bed was comfortable. The bathroom was very clean. The breakfast was plentiful - loved the coffee and juices. Parking was easy and we felt safe staying there. The staff at the front desk knew the area really well and made good recommendations. They were friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I & my wife just went out on a Weekend Getaway. This hotel is the best. Rooms are clean & service is great. We had a great weekend. I shall be back. The hotel is Brand New, the Gym equipment is great, the breakfast is super. Overall a great experience.

Room Tip: Dine at PF Chang in the Mall
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This hotel is so clean and the staff is so friendly, it's almost perfect. The breakfast was good, not great, but very well appreciated! The room & bathroom were extremely clean. The children running in the hallway was not a great experience, but then again not the fault of the hotel either. Perhaps hotels should look into putting the travelers with families on certain floors or one part of the hotel. I would however, highly recommend this hotel to travelers in the Baltimore area. A great place to stay. Would go back again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank wrightstatemom
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I have tired of 4 star hotels because the constant fees which are always added to my bill. To be specific, after paying 4 star prices there is typically a parking fee, an internet usage fee and breakfasts are generally not included. I chose Hampton Inn because there is no parking fee, no internet fee and breakfast is included. Because it is not a 4 star hotel the furniture is not top of the line in the rooms and you do not get luxury bath soaps or coffee. The quality of the furniture reminds me of what one might get at Ikea. The exception to this is the bed, which I did enjoy very much and seemed to be of a higher quality. I also enjoyed a larger selection of television stations than what I typically get at a 4 star hotel. The staff was very friendly which I appreciate. I generally keep to myself when I go to a hotel. Still, when I had problems in the past with either a room or some other detail I really appreciate it when a problem is quickly resolved. While I did not have any problems that I needed to address I got the impression I would have been happy with the service because of the attitude of the staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We were in town for a family reunion and decided to stay in Columbia for it's central location to Baltimore and Annapolis. The room was clean and well decorated. The lobby was comfortable and not crowded. There is a small area with snacks and drinks although they are way overpriced. the pool area was great for the kids and there was no one swimming both times we used the pool. The kids said the water was freezing. Everyone at the desk was very friendly. However, there were 2 charges made to my bill and when I asked the woman at the counter about it she said one would come off. It was been 4 days and it did not come off. I called the hotel and a man said the charge was made in error and he would fix it for me. I would stay there again considering the hotel is very nice and we got a great deal on booking.com.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family