“Good food, nice atmosphere and Rudy is always there to greet you!”

Rudy's Mediterranean Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Rudy's Mediterranean Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 269 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 175
Description: Middle of a strip mall in the Gateway complex
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This restaurant is kind of hidden but the food is really good, great hummus, nice atmosphere and everyone is very friendly. The lentil soup is one of my favorites!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Rudi runs a great little restaurant, very casual, genuine Turkish dishes, fabulous baklava, and if you go on the weekend you have to try the Branzino fish! We've only been going for about a year and love this place.

1  Thank Roadmeister
Reviewed March 4, 2014

In my youth I lived a couple of years in Turkey and loved the food. Until I visited Rudy's I could never duplicate the experience. From appetizers to desserts and beers to wines Rudy's is authentic and delicious. The chef is from Istanbul and the wait staff are held to a high standard of training in proper customer service. Rudy and the chef both worked at a Double T diner, so their rendition of traditional American diner breakfasts is outstanding. Sunday brunch is a weekly tradition for my wife and me. Once a month Rudy has a Turkish night with Turkish music and belly dancing adding to the atmosphere. Don't miss it.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

The $16.95 lamb dish tasted like ground lamb, for $2.00 extra we received yogurt on top of bread (geez!). The $21.95 Shish Kabob was a super small portion with white rice and a small salad - it had zero flavor. We had to ask for drink refills and more bread, one drink was just water. I honestly get more food and flavor at Maiwand Kabob for less money. I understand that this place is Turkish, maybe Turkish food in general is on the bland side. Our server was very nice but the food did not deliver the mouth fireworks that I was hoping for from a mediterranean restaurant ... I really wanted to like this place but I didn't.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We recently had dinner for the first time at Rudy's and must say it was excellant. We had visited Istanbul in Turkey the previous year and eaten some great meals there. But I have to say this restaurant comes as close as possible to being the "real deal" for authentic turkish and mediterranian food this side of the Atlantic. The service and presentation were all very good and the red house wine from Turkey was also very good. Yes, it is located in a "sterile" corporate business park, but once your'e inside and you bite into the food and drink the wine you forget all that. Will definitely make a return visit!

1  Thank michael51_11