“Recommended” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Rudy's Mediterranean Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 236 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Mediterranean, European, Turkish, Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 175
Seattle
“Recommended”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Way better than you would expect for the location or name. This was like a meal in Istanbul, which is more than than I can say for most Turkish restaurants I've found in the US of A.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars

Baltimore, Maryland
“Authentic Mediterranean food and a relaxed family-owned restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Delicious food and not overly heavy. Low key atmosphere. Seems like everyone that works there is part of a charming Turkish family. The Pide is very good

Visited July 2013
Ellicott City, Maryland
“Nice return visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We revisited Rudy's since the last time I was there and made my "Value declining" post. The first thing we noticed was they took over the store next to them and expanded into their space. They doubled the size of the restaurant. This time the service was a whole lot better then our previous visits. Rudy was as nice as ever. I ordered the lamb chops and my wife ordered the spinach pie. Other then the lamb chops being a little overdone, the taste was perfect. My wife liked her spinach pie. Rudy's has an excellent stock of desserts, the Mediterranean desserts are made in the restaurant, others aren't. When you go to most restaurants the desert display (especially those that aren't really made in house) tend to look better then they taste. Usually dried out from sitting to long. We ordered the chocolate cake. It was excellent, moist and tasty. Rudy's is back on our recommended dining list. Our only complaint is that the wine by the glass price is a little high for the type of restaurant, but other then that everything was great.

• Visited June 2013
“The seat set the tone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for a local place to get a good breakfast. We found Rudy's online and decided to give it a try. We were seated in a booth and it was probably the most comfortable booth I've ever sat in. Service was quick and friendly and the food was excellent. The house omelette had shrimp in every bite. Would come back for breakfast anytime.

• Visited May 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Good Greek Food in Columbia”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I should have written this sooner, because I've forgotten the details, but I will say the the prices were reasonable, food was good and the portions were right on. We'll go back...

Visited March 2013