“Authentic Mediterranean food and a relaxed family-owned restaurant”

Rudy's Mediterranean Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Rudy's Mediterranean Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 261 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 175
Description: Middle of a strip mall in the Gateway complex
Baltimore, Maryland
“Authentic Mediterranean food and a relaxed family-owned restaurant”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Delicious food and not overly heavy. Low key atmosphere. Seems like everyone that works there is part of a charming Turkish family. The Pide is very good

Visited July 2013

Ellicott City, Maryland
“Nice return visit”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We revisited Rudy's since the last time I was there and made my "Value declining" post. The first thing we noticed was they took over the store next to them and expanded into their space. They doubled the size of the restaurant. This time the service was a whole lot better then our previous visits. Rudy was as nice as ever. I ordered the lamb chops and my wife ordered the spinach pie. Other then the lamb chops being a little overdone, the taste was perfect. My wife liked her spinach pie. Rudy's has an excellent stock of desserts, the Mediterranean desserts are made in the restaurant, others aren't. When you go to most restaurants the desert display (especially those that aren't really made in house) tend to look better then they taste. Usually dried out from sitting to long. We ordered the chocolate cake. It was excellent, moist and tasty. Rudy's is back on our recommended dining list. Our only complaint is that the wine by the glass price is a little high for the type of restaurant, but other then that everything was great.

• Visited June 2013
“The seat set the tone”
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for a local place to get a good breakfast. We found Rudy's online and decided to give it a try. We were seated in a booth and it was probably the most comfortable booth I've ever sat in. Service was quick and friendly and the food was excellent. The house omelette had shrimp in every bite. Would come back for breakfast anytime.

• Visited May 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Good Greek Food in Columbia”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I should have written this sooner, because I've forgotten the details, but I will say the the prices were reasonable, food was good and the portions were right on. We'll go back...

Visited March 2013
Baltimore-Washington, DC
“Excellent tasty food, great friendly service”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We came at the recommendation of a friend and were very glad we did. Service was excellent- very attentive and friendly. We were even given tips on travel to Turkey should we get to visit. They did me a favor combining the eggplant salad with my salmon entree and the combination was wonderful. The red lentil soup was great on a cold wintry day. The desserts were excellent as well. Not being familiar with Turkish cuisine, I cannot attest to the authenticity of the flavors but I can say, without doubt, the food tasted delicious. Prices were reasonable and seating was very comfortable. You'll get a great meal here at a reasonable price and with friendly staff it makes for a perfectly pleasant dining experience.

• Visited March 2013