“The seat set the tone”

Rudy's Mediterranean Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Rudy's Mediterranean Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 261 Restaurants in Columbia
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 175
Description: Middle of a strip mall in the Gateway complex
“The seat set the tone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for a local place to get a good breakfast. We found Rudy's online and decided to give it a try. We were seated in a booth and it was probably the most comfortable booth I've ever sat in. Service was quick and friendly and the food was excellent. The house omelette had shrimp in every bite. Would come back for breakfast anytime.

• Visited May 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“Good Greek Food in Columbia”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

I should have written this sooner, because I've forgotten the details, but I will say the the prices were reasonable, food was good and the portions were right on. We'll go back...

Visited March 2013
Baltimore-Washington, DC
“Excellent tasty food, great friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

We came at the recommendation of a friend and were very glad we did. Service was excellent- very attentive and friendly. We were even given tips on travel to Turkey should we get to visit. They did me a favor combining the eggplant salad with my salmon entree and the combination was wonderful. The red lentil soup was great on a cold wintry day. The desserts were excellent as well. Not being familiar with Turkish cuisine, I cannot attest to the authenticity of the flavors but I can say, without doubt, the food tasted delicious. Prices were reasonable and seating was very comfortable. You'll get a great meal here at a reasonable price and with friendly staff it makes for a perfectly pleasant dining experience.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank lvjmr
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great tasty Mediterranean food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

We found this out of the way spot because we had a coupon and we just keep going back. Everything I have tried has been so delicious and flavorful. Most of the meals come with soup. I had lentil one time and a bean soup another time. Both really flavorful; I ate every last drop. The mussaka tasted just like the one I had in Israel. The spinach pie was also really good. I can't wait to try everything. Prices are reasonable and it is a nice peaceful atmosphere.

• Visited February 2013
Columbia, Maryland
“Excellent food and wine, warm and friendly staff!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

This restaurant has a sophisticated but relaxed atmosphere. My friends and I were there for an evening meal. The lunch scene may be much more crowded, since this is surrounded by a huge office park. But it was ideal for us to linger and talk. They laid a large table for us, and the food, which includes seafood but also great salads and a few vegetarian options, was really imaginative and delicious. There were some Turkish options, including stuffed grape leaves (something you rarely see on a menu).

• Visited February 2013