“Good Greek Food in Columbia” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rudy's Mediterranean Grill

Rudy's Mediterranean Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Rudy's Mediterranean Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 252 Restaurants in Columbia
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 175
Baltimore, Maryland
“Good Greek Food in Columbia”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I should have written this sooner, because I've forgotten the details, but I will say the the prices were reasonable, food was good and the portions were right on. We'll go back...

Visited March 2013

Baltimore-Washington, DC
“Excellent tasty food, great friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

We came at the recommendation of a friend and were very glad we did. Service was excellent- very attentive and friendly. We were even given tips on travel to Turkey should we get to visit. They did me a favor combining the eggplant salad with my salmon entree and the combination was wonderful. The red lentil soup was great on a cold wintry day. The desserts were excellent as well. Not being familiar with Turkish cuisine, I cannot attest to the authenticity of the flavors but I can say, without doubt, the food tasted delicious. Prices were reasonable and seating was very comfortable. You'll get a great meal here at a reasonable price and with friendly staff it makes for a perfectly pleasant dining experience.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank lvjmr
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great tasty Mediterranean food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We found this out of the way spot because we had a coupon and we just keep going back. Everything I have tried has been so delicious and flavorful. Most of the meals come with soup. I had lentil one time and a bean soup another time. Both really flavorful; I ate every last drop. The mussaka tasted just like the one I had in Israel. The spinach pie was also really good. I can't wait to try everything. Prices are reasonable and it is a nice peaceful atmosphere.

Columbia, Maryland
“Excellent food and wine, warm and friendly staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This restaurant has a sophisticated but relaxed atmosphere. My friends and I were there for an evening meal. The lunch scene may be much more crowded, since this is surrounded by a huge office park. But it was ideal for us to linger and talk. They laid a large table for us, and the food, which includes seafood but also great salads and a few vegetarian options, was really imaginative and delicious. There were some Turkish options, including stuffed grape leaves (something you rarely see on a menu).

New Market, Maryland
“All Kinds of Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Rudy's is a relatively new restaurant that specializes in Turkish food, but that sells great non-Turkish breakfast food as well. I've also had lunch at Rudy's and found it to be excellent as well. I've had omlettes of different types for both breakfast and lunch and always found them to be hot, well cooked, and well presented. Omlettes come with grill fried potatos that are almost always excellent. Cooking potatoes on the grill and serving them in a thin layer makes it very easy for them to get cold; however, Rudy's manages to get them to the table while hot.Rudy's serves excellent regular coffee as well as Turkish coffee, which is considerably more potent, but very good. There is a bar menu that includes a selection of wines and beers.

While lunch at Rudy's can be fairly busy, service is quick and efficient and I've never had to wait for a table any lenght of time. The wait staff has always been quite friendly and helpful when I've been there.

• 3 of 5 stars