Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbia
$125
SpringHill Suites
$107
Very Good 4/5
Hampton Inn Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$116
Great 4.5/5
Courtyard by Marriott Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$179
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsolive gardenbob evansbasketball courtcul de sacfull kitchenbedroom suiteliving areahome away from homeoutdoor poolgas stationbreakfast and dinnera great place to stayrestaurants in walking distanceoatmealstaff was very friendlyconvenient locationfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 1, 2013

i was very satisfied with my stay. i cancelled my reservation at another hotel to come back here. The front desk staff was very nice and my room was very clean. it felt like i was living in an apartment away from home.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I would recommend this hotel for a short stay. This unit was smaller than previous stays at a Homewood Suite. It did serve our needs and made us feel comfortable. TV sets were a little large for the room sizes. There was no explanation in the room for how the TV controls work and they were very different from our home TV service in NJ.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The location is superb - close to Baltimore and yet tucked away in a cozy neighborhood. I like that. And the hotel itself is extremely nice. We got a 2 queen bed suite, and everything was clean, fresh, and up-to-date. We like their pool, their hot tub, and the breakfast is first class. The staff made us feel welcomed - and get this: when my wife left her Chromebook behind accidently - the staff shipped it (nice and securely) to us the very next day! Guess where we are coming back to?

Room Tip: The "suites" have a great kitchen: sink, stove, and a full-sized refrigerator
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this location for a week long business trip. This was my first experience with this brand from Hilton, but having stayed here certainly will not be the last.

Not much a traveler could ask for which was not provided. Buffet breakfast, complimentary dinner. Terrific value!

The only downside during my stay had nothing to do with the hotel. My business occupied most of my day and evenings so I didn't have time to enjoy the facilities.

One fearure I wish this location had was an indoor pool. As the outdoor pools are now closed for the season.

I would like to praise the evening desk manager. I believe his name is Brandon. He took great care of me during checkin and arranged hotel shuttle for the entire week.

Keep up the good work guys!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Excellent accomodations. Clean and quiet. Friendly helpful staff. The gentleman who cleaned my room daily was very accomodating and did an excellent job. He always made sure he was not disturbing my work before coming in to clean the room.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business