New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Columbia
Clermont, Florida
“Our stay at Homewood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

From the time we checked in to the time we checked out, we found the staff to be friendly and courteous. Very good selection on the breakfast buffet with plenty to eat. we found the rooms to be clean and comfortable with good in room Wi-Fi. The hotel has anexcellent location to shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Arabic first
PEORIA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

i was very satisfied with my stay. i cancelled my reservation at another hotel to come back here. The front desk staff was very nice and my room was very clean. it felt like i was living in an apartment away from home.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Marlton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I would recommend this hotel for a short stay. This unit was smaller than previous stays at a Homewood Suite. It did serve our needs and made us feel comfortable. TV sets were a little large for the room sizes. There was no explanation in the room for how the TV controls work and they were very different from our home TV service in NJ.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Burlington, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

The location is superb - close to Baltimore and yet tucked away in a cozy neighborhood. I like that. And the hotel itself is extremely nice. We got a 2 queen bed suite, and everything was clean, fresh, and up-to-date. We like their pool, their hot tub, and the breakfast is first class. The staff made us feel welcomed - and get this: when my wife left her Chromebook behind accidently - the staff shipped it (nice and securely) to us the very next day! Guess where we are coming back to?

Room Tip: The "suites" have a great kitchen: sink, stove, and a full-sized refrigerator
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this location for a week long business trip. This was my first experience with this brand from Hilton, but having stayed here certainly will not be the last.

Not much a traveler could ask for which was not provided. Buffet breakfast, complimentary dinner. Terrific value!

The only downside during my stay had nothing to do with the hotel. My business occupied most of my day and evenings so I didn't have time to enjoy the facilities.

One fearure I wish this location had was an indoor pool. As the outdoor pools are now closed for the season.

I would like to praise the evening desk manager. I believe his name is Brandon. He took great care of me during checkin and arranged hotel shuttle for the entire week.

Keep up the good work guys!

• Stayed September 2013
Winfield, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Excellent accomodations. Clean and quiet. Friendly helpful staff. The gentleman who cleaned my room daily was very accomodating and did an excellent job. He always made sure he was not disturbing my work before coming in to clean the room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

I come here often as I used to live in Columbia. Location is excellent. Staff is extremely helpful and always goes the extra mile. I can't say enough good things about the front desk. Rooms could use an update, especially the flooring. Carpets are in very bad shape. Heating and cooling could use an update as well. Love having the fridge, stove and coffee service. Enjoy having the extra space with the suite split in two. Furniture could be more comfortable and lighting is rather poor and could be better.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Columbia
Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia / South
#4 of 12 in Columbia
4.5 of 5 stars 370 reviews
Sonesta ES Suites Columbia
Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbia? Share your experiences!