Hilton Garden Inn Columbia
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$106
$98
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

$101
Homewood
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

Hampton.com
Courtyard
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$100
$95
$98
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$89
Priceline
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

Columbia Inn at Peralynna(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$124
$99
Orbitz.com
All reviewsgastro pubdunkin donutsmini fridgebusiness travelclean roomsbed was comfortableworkout roomfront desk staffvisiting familyexcellent staygas stationenjoyed my stayindoor poolhgibaltimoremcdonaldscleanliness
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My girlfriends and I stayed at this hotel when we were in the Baltimore area for a wedding. The rooms were comfortable and spacious, the staff, particularly Susann, Chrystal, and Matthew,were so nice and fun and really bent over backwards to make our stay wonderful. The dining area and bar were very nice - we ate breakfast 2 or 3 times, and had buffalo wings one evening as a snack (the hamburgers looked amazing!). We met some very interesting folks at the bar, too! Housekeeping had a couple of glitches (one of our rooms did not get cleaned twice!), but otherwise everything was great. Thanks for a delightful stay!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We visited the hotel for one night since it is close to family in the area. The room was nice and the bed was comfortable. The room did have a kuerig coffee maker and a mini fridge. The room was very clean and well appointed. We took advantage of the spa and it worked well. My only complaint is that breakfast was not included in the room price. They served breakfast until 100:00 AM and then did not offer any other restaurant services. The breakfast price was $10.95 which is a bit steep for coffee and cereal. There are some restaurants and fast food places close to the hotel. We might go back, but will check other hotels in the area for comparison first.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2014

This hotel is kind of hidden away, which is not necessarily a bad thing. It's in a semi-residential area and quite pretty. I was pleased with the appearance of the hotel itself, though the walls were quite thin. I was lucky in that I was at the end of the hallway with no neighbor on the one side.

The rooms have pretty much everything you'd need: microwave, refrigerator, comfy bed, and clean. The location is great: midway between Baltimore and Washington. Only 7 miles from BWI too!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I needed to visit some customers in the Baltimore area but did not want to stay in the downtown area. I found this hotel and it was a great choice. It is only 15 minutes from the Baltimore/Washington airport, out in the suburbs, and had 4 restaurants sharing the parking lot, plus a in house dinning area and bar. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean. They have K-cup coffee makers, which for me is awesome! None of the little mis-shaped packet brewing which always makes weak coffee. So for me to have a full fledged cup off coffee in a clean and quiet room is all I could ask out of a hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet, but odd numbers face east so early morning sun blasts you...
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I stay at these properties regularly, and by choice. This one met the standards for Hilton Garden Inns in cleanliness, amenities, and staff. My only complaint was that the breakfast "buffet" was somewhat sparse and without a toaster until a guest asked for one, the coffee really awful (brown water, essentially), and the scrambled eggs greasy. Not what I'd expect for $11 plus tax and tip. I've never had that experience before at a Hilton Garden Inn, and it won't stop me from staying at HGI again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn