Hilton Garden Inn Columbia
$129
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$109
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$106
$98
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$109
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$81
ExtendedStay
$101
Homewood
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

$99
Hampton.com
$128
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

$130
$98
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

Columbia Inn at Peralynna(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$124
$99
Hotwire.com
All reviewsgastro pubdunkin donutsmini fridgebusiness travelclean roomsbed was comfortableworkout roomfront desk staffvisiting familyexcellent staygas stationenjoyed my stayindoor poolhgibaltimoremcdonaldscleanliness
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Four of us (family) were passing through the area looking for an overnight stay. Hotel is relatively new and clean, and reasonably close to highway. Double beds proved problematic for sharing! Pillows were very soft and thin. Decent amenities in bathroom. Room was frightfully cold but warmed quickly. Breakfast at 10.95 per person seemed high, along with $2 charge per cup for Keurig coffee in room. Trouble at check in as I had booked through another online site, made a change to reservation, but hotel had not received updated info so check in took 40 minutes. Front desk was seemed quite disinterested in helping address situation. Next time will absolutely choose similar options in area that offer queen beds and are closer to shopping and more meal options.

Room Tip: Avoid room 217. View consists of a rooftop air conditioning unit!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The room had a lot of light and a nice view! The internet service was fast. The pool was big enough for four of us to enjoy. The room was ready and clean. Supplies are of quality. Beware that breakfast is not included in the price though.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Juhee S
Reviewed December 27, 2013

In addition to the overcharging for breakfast, the heater/cooler was loud and had a mild mildew smell when we used it as a cooler (which was only once), we turned the refrigerator all the way up and it still wasn't very cold, room was not impeccably clean (mostly the carpet--dust bunnies) which is certainly what I expect from a Hilton, the entry doors slammed shut, both lamps were very difficult to turn off/on, and, lastly, I'm pretty sure my opal necklace with diamonds was taken. The last time I saw it it was on the dresser. Had I remembered it was out on the one day we had housekeeping come in I would have put it away. And, had I realized it was missing before we checked out I would have reported it missing. On the positive side, staff was very polite and helpful, the bed was comfortable, the bathroom was spotless, the hallway always smelled wonderfully clean, the lobby was very nice. But I would rather have a really nice room than a really nice lobby as my room is where I spent 99% of my hotel time.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I stayed overnight at short notice and hadn't pre-booked, but the concierge, whose name was Wayne, was happy to accommodate. Wayne is an earnest and very welcoming young man and recent university graduate who will undoubtedly excel in whatever he tries his hand at. It was very late and I was wiped out, but there are some people who radiate something that lifts your spirits, and Wayne is one of them. The lobby, elevators, hallways were all spotless and so was my room. The bathroom came up to my high expectations and the towels were impossibly white and fluffy. The bed was perfect, Keurig in the room with coffee and tea K-cups, microwave and small fridge.

Only cons:
1) Add Equal and Splenda to the choices of sweeteners. Saccharine is seriously dated. I don't understand hotels that only have the "pink stuff." Is that still the most popular sweetener in the U.S.? I doubt it.
2) There was some issue with the toilet flush--for a few flushes the water was brownish, but it cleared.
3) Talk about a rude awakening: for some reason the fire alarm in my room began to blast at 7:30 a.m. No, there was no fire, nor was I burning popcorn in the microwave (before you ask.)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I had the most amazing hotel experience of my life. After my fiancé had a lenghty hospitalization, we needed a place to rest since we are from North Carolina. Delila was the lady that took my reservation, checked me in and made sure I had the extra pillows I requested, and checked me out. The bar staff, restaurant staff, and even the lady who brought the food to my room… all were so very kind. I cannot say thank you enough for the pleasant experience. I would definitely stay again if every in the area. Thank You Hilton Garden Inn!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple