Hilton Garden Inn Columbia
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$149
$125
SpringHill Suites
$189
Travelocity
Courtyard by Marriott Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$179
Hampton Inn Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$116
$109
Travelocity
All reviewsgastro pubdunkin donutsmini fridgebusiness travelclean roomsbed was comfortableshort driveworkout roombaltimore areavisiting familyvery nice hotelexcellent staywould definitely stay here againstaff was very friendlyfree breakfasthgimcdonalds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I arrived at the hotel quite early and I was able to check-in with no problem. The hotel staff was very friendly and quite helpful. I had a suite (included a small kitchen area) which was very spacious. And the bathroom was quite large. Although I did not partake in the buffet breakfast, friends told me it was quite a nice variety. All-in-all, I enjoyed my stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Very clean and staff are professional and friendly. Convenient to Baltimore without staying downtown. Nice area with plenty of stores and restaurants. I would recommend this hotel. I checked in a little early and this was not a problem at all. Which I appreciated greatly.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Stayed ovetnight after baseball game and selected B&B package. The "restaraunt" was woefully understaffed both for waitstaff and the kitchen. None of our ordered meals came at the same time; almost everything ran out (orange juice, coffee, hot water for tea, milk; oatmeal; all the precooked items). Of course, the waitstaff started clearing up exactly at closing time so heaven forbid you needed something for your meal received 5 minutes prior to closing because it took them 25 minutes to take your order. Save your money and go elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 25, 2013

It was a good lacation. Service was agreeable as well. Will return if the need arises. The breakfast period to 11am was something I did not find acceptable. Iswould prefer the flexibility to order breakfast throughout the day, if so deemed needed. Arrival at 11:05 to obtain breakfast and was turned away unsatisfied. I though we could have been accomodated, but it didn't appear to be a willing option. That was the only blip to an agreeable stay.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

The day we left the hotel, my wife forgot her handbag in the dinning place. We did not realize until we came back home, which is in Vienna, WV. We called the hotel and got immediately conformed the bag was in the care of the front desk. The staff sent the bag the next day to our house via FedEx. There are many credit cards, company ID plus car, house and work place keys and if get lost, that will be a big trouble for us. But, thanks to the staffs there with great integrity, honesty and helpness. We felt really greetful to stay in such a good place with such good staffs. Thanks a lt!!!