“Best Milkshakes anywhere!”

Cheeburger Cheeburger
Ranked #49 of 261 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Description: Great Burgers, fries, onion rings and handmade milkshakes! You have several listed, just not this location.
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Best Milkshakes anywhere!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Ok I am biased because I worked for a Cheeburger Cheeburger in Ocean City NJ as a teenager. It was my first job hostessing and with any restaurant job, you take a liking to the food and nothing else tastes like it in the world. Although I wish there was a cheeburger closer to me, this one is about 2 hours away and so close to Baltimore that anytime we are in the city for a concert or convention or trip, we make a stop here to eat. The burgers, fries and sandwiches are yummy and I love that the menu allows you to build your own creations. The atmosphere is fun and great for grownups and kids. If we had one closer, we would definitely do our kids birthday parties at this establishment.

But the milkshakes.....oh goodness the milkshakes. They are the best I have ever had. Unlike most chains known for milkshakes yet they use vanilla and chocolate syrup to make a "chocolate" milk shake. This place actually uses rich chocolate ice cream. And frankly thats how it should be. The cheesecake shakes have chunks of cheesecakes, the oreo shakes have big hunks of crumbs not those tiny pathetic ones you get typically. They really use high quality ingredients to make the most amazing and rich shakes you will find anywhere and are still priced at what you pay for a typical shake at sonic or red robin. The endless possibilities allow you to make your own shake. 10x better than any coldstone. I will forever keep returning to this establishment and forever keep hoping that one opens up closer to my town in the future.

• Visited October 2012

“Clean, friendly and good”
Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in by chance; looking for lunch and it was there. Excellent burgers and hand-cut fries. Retro, chrome and formica decor. Super staff and manager. Really fresh meat, claims to be organic Angus; I wouldn't refute the claim; fresh and tasty. Couldn't get medium rare, but medium was plenty tender and juicy. Would definitely go back when craving a good burger.

Columbia, Maryland, United States
“great shakes”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I love their burgers and shakes and onion rings. My daughter always wonders how I know all the songs that play over the sound system there.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Lengthy wait, queasy feeling”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I have visited other locations in MD and NJ, and enjoyed them. But my visit to this location was lengthy (for takeout) and eventually queasy: I ate dinner here, and was sick overnight and into the next day.

Baltimore, Maryland
“Average burger, loud music”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I like the 50's dinner atmosphere and their divine milk shakes but their burgers are simply average.