“Wonderful great food.”
Review of Corner Stable

Corner Stable
Reserve with OpenTable
Corner Stable is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 291 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Eden Brook Dr.
Transit: Howard County Transit
Description: The Corner Stable is a family owned and operated restaurant serving our famous "fall off the bone" baby back ribs and colossal lump crab cakes, among many other things (make sure you give our seasonal menus a try!). We have over 40 different, constantly rotating craft draft lines and two full bars as well! Great bar specials every night of the week and Sunday is ALL DAY Happy Hour!
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Food is great. I am in love with their ribs and I am one picky eater so that says alot. The meat falls right off the bones. They just catered my job event. The cornbread was great so was the pulled chicken .. and fried chicken. Must try

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

the corner stable is a good place to eat but it's a bit pricey. My wife had the crab cake and I had the ribs - both were very good. the service was also very good. Note- we have also been to the other Corner Stable, this location had much more parking. It was a little difficult to locate. Overall, I would give it a B+.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I visited this restaurant for the first time in Feb 2013. My wife and I got pulled pork sandwiches with different sauces. They were both very sweet and resembled sweet and sour chicken Chinese food. We were very disappointed and wrote an e-mail the manager explaining our experience. She was genuinely concerned and sent us a $10 gift card to come back again!

I decided to use the gift card in Sept 2013. I called to place a pickup order and was put on hold for 8 minutes! I got a full rack of ribs and stable fries. I walked into the restaurant 15 min later to find 5 tables being catered to so I'm not sure what took 8 minutes. Neither hostess at the front desk greeted me, they just told me pickup was at the bar. The bartender was nice and helped me get my order.

When I got home I was appauled at the quality of the food. The stable fries were limp with grease and had no seasoning. The ribs were obviously boiled to a greyish color and then had this super sweet sauce applied to them. I had 2-3 of each and threw the rest out. After the $10 gift card this meal cost me $5.89 which was too much. I would have returned this food and left had I been in the restaurant.

4  Thank Frank O
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This was my second visit to Corner Stable and I enjoyed it much more than my first visit. I ordered the crab cake and ribs platter. French fries were fabulously delicious! The crab cake had a huge 1 inch chunk of backfin crab meat in it and the other hunks were quite sizable and it was perfectly prepared. I wasn't crazy about the original BBQ sauce and the ribs were very small. Our service was great and the restaurant temperature was much better than last time. My husband had the Chili, Rueben and chips combo from the lunch menu which is served every day 11-3. He said the chili was pretty bland; needed seasoning. The sandwich was good and he enjoyed his fries as well.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Went to the corner stable Thursday night to watch the final ravens preseason game. There were about ten of us. The bar had a good crowd for the game. Chris was the bartender. He was very attentive and was very knowledgeable about all of the craft beers they have on tap. We ended up just getting several appetizers during the game. Their barbeque stable wings were very good. We had loaded nachos which we were told just got put on the menu. Outstanding and definitely loaded. We also had a couple of orders of sliders. The atmosphere was nice. 25-40 year old crowd. Looks like a neighborhood crowd. The waitress told us about the game day specials. So were looking forward to a return trip to hang with the ravens fans

Date of visit: August 2013