“Fall off the bone ribs”
Review of Corner Stable

Corner Stable
Reserve with OpenTable
Corner Stable is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 265 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Eden Brook Dr.
Transit: Howard County Transit
Description: The Corner Stable is a long standing tradition for great food and great service. We are family friendly and can accommodate larger parties and business events. We are known for our Fall off the bone Baby Back Ribs and Colossal Lump Crab Cakes and include many other great items. We also offer a full bar with over 20 Draft beers and a wide selection of premium spirits and house infused vodkas. Reservations are accepted but not required.
Reviewed March 18, 2012

The ribs definitely shine - very tender and we chose to get the sauces on the side - Texas (smoky) and BBQ (sweeter). The crab cake was OK - more filler than we normally like. There is also a decent selection of micro brews on tap. Overall, a good experience although a little pricey.

2  Thank Sujata410

Reviewed January 21, 2012

Since my husband and I were off last Monday we decided to go to the Corner Stable for lunch. Serving lunch is something new that the restaurant is offering. They were pretty busy that day as it was a holiday. I ordered a spinach salad with chicken, my husband had the chicken cheese steak sandwhich and my mother-in-law got the soup and 1/2 sandwhich special. All of our meals were very good. They did serve some corn bread before the meal arrived which was nice. The only negative would be the length of time it took for our food to arrive - but it could have been because they were crowded. I would definitely go back for some of their other specialties - ribs and crabcakes.

2  Thank RAKfromMD
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Wonderful, comfortable atmosphere. When I visited, the staff was very attentive -though some may find them to be too attentive. Although when time came to pay the tab, it seemed to take forever for the waiter to return with my credit card.
I ordered the ribs which were very, very good, but must be taken from miniature dwarf pigmy piggies. Upon finishing the >$20 order of ribs, I felt like I had just finished an appetizer. Unless you're a wee little girl, you may want to order 2 entrees for yourself.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

The best service we have had in a long time. Wed night is crab cakes and fries for $14.99, when they came out they looked awsome lump crab meat with very little filler. We can't wait to go back. I hear the ribs are awsome as well.

2  Thank mer9220
Reviewed November 30, 2011

It's simply a cool place to hangout, eat ribs, and watch football. The renovated barn is fun. It's not a huge place so it's intimate but not to small so you can't find a spot at the bar or at a table.

The ribs are absolutely incredible. I intend to try something different on the menu each time I go there but I can't help but get the ribs. I did try my wife's crabcake and enjoyed it.

Good Food, Fun Atmosphere, Fair Service