See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

The hospitality received here was remarkable. My husband and I were in town to visit some old friends and our stay here was one we will remember! The staff was so friendly and went above and beyond. I can’t comment enough on the cleanliness of this hotel either! With a doubt this was one of the best trips/stays of my vacation history! I will recommend to everyone! And will absolutely be back :) thanks for a great time!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Thank you for the glowing review of Extended Stay America and for recommending us to future travelers. Our team is so pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay, found your suite comfortable and our staff friendly and professional. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you both back soon.

Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

Hotel was wonderful clean spacious and affordable! Hotel staff was amazing. They were very courteous and made sure we enjoyed our stay. I would definitely recommend this place. Will definitely come back again when in town!

Trip type: Traveled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Samira, we are delighted you had an excellent stay at Extended Stay America. It’s great to know you loved our well-kept property and that you appreciated the great service delivered by our staff. Thank you for recommending us. We hope we have the pleasure of hosting you again.

Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

Great stay such awesome friendly staff willing to make sure my stay was a good one. A very clean and nice property. Will definitely be staying again next time I’m in town. Will be highly recommend staying here to all my friends and family.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

We are delighted you chose to stay with us at Extended Stay America. We appreciate your wonderful comments and are happy to read you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff works hard to exceed our guests' expectations and to make sure they have a relaxing experience in comfortable, clean accommodations. Reviews like yours make it all worthwhile. Thank you for the recommendation. We hope you & your friends will visit us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed October 15, 2018

I booked a queen room and they did not have any when I arrived. They put me in a smoking double room and when I complained they transferred me to a room that left me congested and eyes stinging for the whole next day. They said it was a non smoking room but it was recently smoked in. Breakfast was granola bars. This is booking.com's fault as much as anyone else. A rating of 7.1 on their site probably means they are "stuffing" the reviews with false positive reviews. Avoid this property at all costs.

Room tip: Dont stay if you are a non smoker
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

We apologize for the reservation issue you had and for the smoke odor you encountered in your room. We have asked our housekeeping staff to make sure this room receives a deep clean so that our future guests never experience the same issue. We hope you will give us an opportunity to restore your confidence in us on a future visit.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

Hotel looks new, rooms smell fresh, are clean and great front desk support! Close to Wegmans, Walmart, Nottinghams, PugDog and many others! Asked for more pillows and extra cups and got them immediately!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Thanks for choosing Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know you liked our well-maintained property and that you were impressed with our location as it was close to many interesting venues. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.