Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park
$139
$85
ExtendedStay
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$154
$139
GardenInn.com
$129
$189
$179
Courtyard
DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
$148
$137
$149
$119
$169
$143
SpringHill Suites
All reviewslong term stayroom was spaciousbusiness tripplace to stayesatubmd
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Other than the fact that it is clean and inexpensive, there is nothing exceptional about this hotel. The internet service in the room is really slow and the selection for breakfast is poor, there is no shampoo and they only offer housekeeping service once a week. One night I went out for dinner and when I returned to the hotel the front door was closed and my room key did not work, I called the front desk from the phone in the foyer but no one answered, luckily another guest arrived whose key worked. I stayed here because my company paid for it, but I would not otherwise stay at this location.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Corporate Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your clean room and our affordable rates. Still, I apologize that you were not pleased with our free Wi-Fi, our grab-and-go breakfast and our housekeeping policy. Your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Please know that toiletries are available upon request at the front desk, should you need them in the future.

Thank you again for your feedback. We hope that you will stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com