“Great burgers”

The Burger Joint
Ranked #91 of 269 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 4, 2014

This is more of a gourmet burger place, not a fast food or 5 Guys place. All the food we've had is good, but I especially liked the gyro burger made from lamb with tzatsiki sauce on it.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

My wife and I wanted a burger for lunch. The guy running the register was friendly and very helpful. We both ordered cheese burgers. They cook them to order. It took about 10 minutes but the food came out hot. The burger was cooked medium just as we asked, was juicy, and very tasty. The toppings were also very good. The lettuce and tomato were crisp and fresh. I really enjoyed the lunch.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

My husband and I were visiting friends in Columbia and they insisted we had to try The Burger Joint. There is a huge variety of places to eat in Columbia (and the surrounding areas) that when our friends find a place they truly enjoy, they stick with it.

The inside is decorate nicely, it's unique with all the art work, posters and high ceilings.

The menu has all the options any burger connoisseur would love, from choose your own to the Greek, which is what I had. It was a lamb burger Tzatziki, feta, cucumber, red onion, lettuce and tomato. The lamb was cooked perfectly, the tzatziki was awesome. Overall, the burger kicked butt. My husband had the Wellington, that came with caramelized onions,roasted mushrooms, black truffles and blue cheese crumbles...he all but licked his plate when he was done.

Our friends both had the make your own burgers. One ordered garlic fries with her and they were awesome as well. They weren't overly garlicky, they had a great flavor.

I would definitely go back there! I know that they eat there frequently and will continue to do so.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Juicy tender patty cooked as requested with a well buttered bun, enough said.
Getting hungry now?, Your taste buds will love it, your wallet not so much.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

When we went the Thanksgiving Burger was the special - give it a try! We were delightfully surprised.