This is a good hotel with one glaring problem and one breakdown in service.
First the good:
1. The room was small but comfortable. The bed was good but the pillow was so nice I almost wanted to take it home with me.
2. Maintenance and housekeeping ewas good.
3. AC ande heat is one of the older style beneath the window units but it wasn't so loud it kept you awake.
The not so good;
1. Breakfast was hot but it was most definately not one of the better breakfasts I have ever had in a Hampton. It made no pretense whatsoever of being anything other than scrambled eggs or gravy out of a can.
2. The room doors need something to keep them from slamming. There is virtually no seal and every time someone let one go as they exited a room the entire hallway heard it slam. Moreover, the lack of a seal means you hear everything going on in the hallways.
3. The last day we were there we left at 4 AM and the coffee was stone cold. The attendant took a while to come to the desk when I called out and it appeared he had been sound asleep. No monitoring of the desk is a security issue beyond the fact there was no fresh coffee.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Columbia Hotel Columbia
- Columbia Hampton Inn