Sonesta ES Suites Columbia
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desktwo bedroom suitean extended stayfull size refrigeratorsmall kitchensitting areaoutdoor poolbaltimore areahot breakfasthome away from homeellicott cityfree breakfastsoccer tournamentcoffee makerone night staybagelstues
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Was in town for a family reunion in early August . This hotel was a pretty good pick. It's not brand spanking new, but it's still pretty nice. The front desk folks were nice. When we checked in, they were serving food along with beer and wine. Nothing extravagant, but still good. They offered breakfast as well. Had free Wi-fi also. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2013

The lobby area was neat and clean but the room was less than impressive. Old, dirty carpets, old furniture, bathroom average and not that clean. And, I was on the first level so throughout the night I had someone on the 2nd floor walking around and it was hard to sleep. The parking is easy but my room was facing a back area and I felt a bit uneasy about being so close to the ground where someone could walk back there. I definately would give this 2 stars or maybe 2.5 at best

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank EatDrinknbMarried
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on our way home from Charleston S.C. We booked it thru hotwire and didn't have any idea what we were going to get. We were pleasantly surprised. Our room was very large with a nice fully stocked (plates, glasses etc.) kitchen area with a full size fridge and microwave.
The bath room was also nice and large. The whole place was spotless. Even the grounds were kept very beautiful. The pool looked nice, but it was raining the whole time we were there. I might have given this place a 4 star, but it really was much nicer than the typical Hotel/motel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My grandson and I took a trip to Baltimore in August 2013. The rooms there were too expensive for me to be able to afford a two night stay but through Living Social I was able to acquire a room at this very pleasant establishment.

Not only was there a small kitchen with a near oven/stove, here was fridge, microwave and a dishwasher. Never did we eat on paper, from plastic, or drink from Styrofoam while in our room.

The staff was friendly, the room was clean and comfortable and the amenities were abundant. We swam in the outdoor pool and played basketball while our more savvy neighbors grilled their food on the oversized gas grills provided in the courtyard.

We didn't want to leave and can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
DGreen8844, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of the Sonesta ES Suites Columbia. I am glad that we meet your expectations. I look forward to welcoming you back when you are back in the area.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I booked a room here for a last minute weekend getaway. I was pleasantly surprised how clean our room was. Full sized fridge in the kitchen was nice. The facility is severely outdated, but if you’re looking for a place to just shower and sleep I would recommend it. The staff was very friendly and was able to direct us to various restaurants within a 10 minute drive.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms near the elevator!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank your for your recent review of the Sonesta ES Suites Columbia. We will be starting our full renovations in January. I hope when your in the area again you stay with us again.