My daughter and I stayed her for another softball tournment. Conveniently located right of Rt. 100. Hotel was clean and inviting. The lobby was small and could get crowded around check-in time. Breakfast area and sitting area was very nice and fairly spacious. The pool area was very nice. Outdoor pool was great for the kids. Parents could sit and relax and have a few drinks. They had a very nice gazebo with two gas grills for guests to use. Nice basketball court for the kids. The hallways were fairly warm, as was the breakfast area. Breakfast was good and options varied each day. Our room was great. Two bedroom suite. One with two full beds and one with a Queen bed. There was also a sleeper sofa in the living room area. Each bedroom had it's own seperate bathroom. Kitchenette was nice, but no pots or pans to use and no silverware. Turn the ice machine on in the fridge as soon as you get there since the hotel does not have ice machines. Very comfortable beds. My daughter said she could live there as an apartment. I would definitely stay again. Friends stayed in another room. They got the room right next to the elevator. They did not enjoy their experience as much since they heard the elevator all night long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Sonesta ES Suites Columbia near Baltimore is your home away from home. Conveniently located within the Washington, DC / Baltimore corridor, our all new Sonesta ES Suites Columbia is located within a residential area with easy access to Interstate I95 and I70 and Gateway Business Park home to several major business such as Johns Hopkins APL, Sun Microsystems, Magellan Health, MICROS, Sears Logistic, Peak Technologies, Corvis, SAIC, and Hitachi Data Systems. The hotel is convenient to Baltimore Orioles baseball, Baltimore Ravens football, FedEx Field home to the Washington Redskins, the Inner Harbor, historic Annapolis, the U.S. Naval Academy, Reginald F. Lewis Museum of African American History & Culture, Washington, DC, the Smithsonian Museums. The Sonesta ES Suites Columbia offers a choice of three spacious suite accommodations. Our guests enjoy a complimentary breakfast buffet unwind at end of their day with our evening receptions Tuesday to Thursday. We are a pet friendly hotel. Pet fee applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Baltimore Columbia Hotel Columbia
- Staybridge Suites Columbia