We stayed only one night, but our room was very spacious. It was very wet out and there was some water inside the hallway being dried with a dehumidifier, but our room was fine. We did find one ant in the kitchen area, but again it was very wet outside and had been raining for days. The breakfast had a lot of choices to offer and the courtyard has BBQ grills and tables to sit outside. Overall a nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Sonesta ES Suites Columbia near Baltimore is your home away from home. Conveniently located within the Washington, DC / Baltimore corridor, our all new Sonesta ES Suites Columbia is located within a residential area with easy access to Interstate I95 and I70 and Gateway Business Park home to several major business such as Johns Hopkins APL, Sun Microsystems, Magellan Health, MICROS, Sears Logistic, Peak Technologies, Corvis, SAIC, and Hitachi Data Systems. The hotel is convenient to Baltimore Orioles baseball, Baltimore Ravens football, FedEx Field home to the Washington Redskins, the Inner Harbor, historic Annapolis, the U.S. Naval Academy, Reginald F. Lewis Museum of African American History & Culture, Washington, DC, the Smithsonian Museums. The Sonesta ES Suites Columbia offers a choice of three spacious suite accommodations. Our guests enjoy a complimentary breakfast buffet unwind at end of their day with our evening receptions Tuesday to Thursday. We are a pet friendly hotel. Pet fee applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotwire and Expedia so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Baltimore Columbia Hotel Columbia
- Staybridge Suites Columbia