“Good Food at Reasonable Prices”

Tino's Italian Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Tino's Italian Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 263 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Visiting my son and family over Memorial Day Weekend , our guest list suddenly expanded from 6 to 12 people. Tino's was able to seat our party on short notice, Kudos! Because of my dietary restrictions , I am the main problem in selecting a restaurant , even more so when a larger group is involved , but you already know the angst, They are located in a part of a shopping center with a Giant Super Market, where I been before, but never noticed Tino;s.
They start you off with warm bread and an out standing oil and garlic seasoned . They will prepare meals to your needs and also have build you own pasta , pizza , and salads. Very convenient for most people. Everyone enjoyed their meal and it was the first time anyone had dined here, even though, except for us , the others have lived in the area from 8-30 years. They will all return again.
The have daily specials. On Sunday, the day we dined, wine bottles from a selected list a free for every four entrees ordered or 25 % off per glass. We saved almost $60.00 IN FREE WINE ! Also , it was one of our guests birthday and a free dessert was provided. They really care about their patrons'
They also pass my gnocchi test, of very high standards. Looking forward to dining here again, when in the area.

There are newer reviews for Tino's Italian Bistro

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Read the favorable reviews and gave it a try. It was a slow day and the server was friendly, informed, and efficient. Just expected much more and will not return. My husband had Chesapeake Chicken, with a sauce that tasted like a grocery commercial product. I tried make your own pasta that was a better choice. I had clams (delicious) and peppers for my pasta add-ons and liked the concept. Side salad was generous but average. This is not a place for someone who has knowledge of Italian food.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Like the fact you can choose your favorite dish. Build your own pasta is my favorite!
Fra Diva lo sauce with shrimp, crabmeat is the best. Very consistent, never disappointed.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

An unpretentious italian bistro with hearty great tasting pasta. They let you build your own dish if you want. They pass my gnocchi test- not too hard and not too soft so they know what to do with pasta. Good for families and friends to eat without breaking the bank.

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

The food was really delicious. The service was great and the atmosphere was soothing (not too dark or too bright). My wife and I will definitely come back to this wonderful place.