“Great restaurant”

Tino's Italian Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Tino's Italian Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 276 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

The food was really delicious. The service was great and the atmosphere was soothing (not too dark or too bright). My wife and I will definitely come back to this wonderful place.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Very good Italian food especially the pizza and excellent service. We go often. It is a great neighborhood restaurant.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We love this restaurant because of the food and the availability through OpenTable. We are always able to bypass the lines with our reservation. They are known for their meatball appetizers. We had build your own pasta and pizza on this visit. Always great food and great wine selections.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

I was shocked when I learned that it had only been open for such a short period of time. The atmosphere was great and the food and service was excellent. The waiter told me that the house best were the meatballs and man o man - did not disappoint. Also, very affordable wine prices. Personally, I'd like to see them chill the reds a little before serving - but honestly, that is minor in comparison to how great everything else was.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This little neighborhood gem has been very consistent. We visit at least twice a month. Hubby orders veal or chicken Parmesan because he loves it so much. I love the Shrimp fra diavlo or chicken Marsala. The house wine selections are good. Service is always prompt and friendly, but never rushed.