“Excellent service and good food”

Tino's Italian Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Tino's Italian Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 263 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Service was polite, quick and professional. Looks like a popular local spot. Not too terribly creative but the food was very good.

There are newer reviews for Tino's Italian Bistro

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Tucked in the back of a strip mall like setting adjacent to a Giant parking lot, Tino's is a little hard to find. However the food and service makes it worthwhile.

Their marinara sauce is excellent and the pasta cooked correctly - it IS an Italian restaurant, right? The service is very good, at least our waitress was well-informed and believed in service with a smile.

I recommend this place and would go back there.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Tino's has very authentic Italian style food. My son loves the pizza, I enjoyed the Shrimp Risotto. So creamy and delicious. Probably the best risotto I have ever had. Atmosphere is nice and business like by day, but by night more romantic.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Had a gourmet pizza and a wine flight. Enjoyed both. Menu offered good variety. Reasonable prices. Not far from Columbia Springhill Suites

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I took my family to dinner at Tino's after deciding that no one was up for cooking. We arrived at around 6pm on a week day. Service was friendly and fast. They brought bread and drinks quickly. We had pizza, and a couple build your on pasta meals. Entrees were enjoyed by all. The four of us ate well for about $60. We're glad we tried Tino's and I'm sure we'll return.

1  Thank John M