“From Pizza to Full Meals”

Tino's Italian Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Tino's Italian Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 279 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Had a gourmet pizza and a wine flight. Enjoyed both. Menu offered good variety. Reasonable prices. Not far from Columbia Springhill Suites

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I took my family to dinner at Tino's after deciding that no one was up for cooking. We arrived at around 6pm on a week day. Service was friendly and fast. They brought bread and drinks quickly. We had pizza, and a couple build your on pasta meals. Entrees were enjoyed by all. The four of us ate well for about $60. We're glad we tried Tino's and I'm sure we'll return.

1  Thank John M
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband, daughter and I stoppped by late on a Sunday night and Tino's did not disappoint. We have been to Tino's many times and used to frequent the restaurant that occupied the space before Tino's. The menu is very similar, but the atmosphere is much nicer. The house salad with the house dressing and the fresh baked bread is delicious. I always have the Fetticini Bolognese which was my favorite dish from the previous restaurant and it tastes just the same. My daughter's favorite is the Chicken Chesapeake which is diced chicken sauteed with crab meat and red peppers in a rose cream sauce and she likes it over penne. My husband always orders the Seafood Mare Belle which is shrimp, crab meat, and scallops that is sauteed, in this case, with a white wine sauce, over linguini. Tino's is happy to serve any dish on the menu with whichever pasta or sauce you prefer. For dessert, don't miss the Tino's signature mousse which is a semi-frozen creamy white mousse that is drizzled with caramelized almonds. It's the perfect finish to a really good meal.

1  Thank 10isgirl
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I'd been to this plaza many times, Jesse Wong's Asean Bistro which I frequent is there. But one time I parked in front of Tino's and smell of garlic wafted our way - so I knew i had to try it. So my wife and Went for lunch. Very nice. The bread with garlic oil was really good. Salads crisp and tasty, We had veal and chicken saltimbocca. Both were very good. Also, the house wine (those offered by the glass) were rather good. Service was both courteous and done well. All-in-all, a nice dining experience. Only downside was the Lunch menu does not apply on weekends.
We will be going back - and we'll need to try the happy hour.

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

This is certainly not the quality of food you would expect In a shopping plaza! My home office is within walking distance, so we stop in for lunch quite often when I visit, and I have to say they just simply have great food. So I was up at home office for a couple days and decided to go there for dinner 1 night, what a great dining experience this is such a quaint little restaurant it was unexpected.great food and service!