“Italian you can believe”

Tino's Italian Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Tino's Italian Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 265 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Not many Italian restaurants remind me of growing up near Boston where Wednesdays were "Prince Spaghetti Day"! When I eat at Tino's... I'm brought back home. The Italian sausage side dish is so good, I always order it regardless of my main dish!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Our family of four, including two teenage daughters, recently visited Tino's for the first time. We were waited on by Jeff. He did a great job, listened, made suggestions, kept our drinks full. We were pleased will all of our meals. The alfredo was the best. A slight hint of nutmeg was a nice surprise in the sauce. The gnocchi was cooked just right, the pesto chicken was good and and the meatball pizza was also good. No complaints. We took home some desserts and they were also very good. I like the way they serve theTheir cannoli's, with broken shell and a cup of the filling to dip. The only down side was that the restaurant was packed so it was a bit noisy. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is a consistently excellent restaurant where some friends and I meet once a month. Lots of good size booths for conversation, and a nice bar area. The food is delicious, with lots of variety on the menu, and they have great wine choices too.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Prices were a little high, but food was very good. Our server was attentive and knowledgeable and the atmosphere was very pleasant. My husband is gluten-free and he found a nice selection of pasta, pizza and desserts. He tried the pizza and enjoyed it - the crust was comparable to other decent gluten-free crust we've tried. (i.e. not too crumbly, no cardboard taste, etc.) My traditional pizza was also very good. Only negative I'd report is that the dessert wasn't stellar - the "mousse" is actually a frozen dessert, about the consistency of cold butter and the mouthfeel of shortening. The creme brulee tasted very good, but was kinda soupy. Overall, a pleasant night out and a fair amount of choices for my poor husband. :-)

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Excellent service and great food. My server was very good. This was the first time I had ever been to the restaurant. I think i found out about the restaurant from groupon or living social. They have alot of Italian dishes to choose from
Also it is a wine bar and there was only maybe a five to ten minute wait time to be seated. I had no problems with my order or the service. This restaurant deserves five stars