“Ok, worth a try, but not going to replace our favorite local Mexican restaurants.”
Review of Azul 17 - CLOSED

Azul 17
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

The decor and ambiance are lovely, but the modern Mexican cuisine left us underwhelmed. There are often LivingSocial or Groupon deals available, so check those sites out before you visit. This isn't worth the full price, in my opinion.

1  Thank alligeek

Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

I agree with previous reviews. It is in a mini strip mall but I was very pleasantly surprised. It was indeed more Mexican than most purported Mexican restaurants in the area. Our server was really sweet and the decor of the restaurant was cute. There were a few vegetarian options so I was happy. I enjoyed my dinner and will certainly return.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Someone recommended the guacamole dip. I stopped in for lunch but didn't want much as I was having an early dinner. I got the dip/chips and oh my my my, it was fantastic!!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

What can I say this place states that they offer Mexican food that is good and I find it has no real flavor. We wont be back here and don't care to see it go.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Had my 40th "Diva" Bday dinner with my girlfriends here a few years ago and recently did a happy hour/Girls Night Out a couple months ago. LOVE the "Pina Lola" -- which is a custom margarita I created by taking their "Lola" (guava) margarita and having them add the "Pina" (my FAVORITE fruit = pineapple)...it is the BEST margarita in town! Food is also good...especially the guacamole with crab (which they have & can run out of!)!!